Come visit RedDotNet at NRF on January 13, 2013 in New York City. New York City? Yes, the National Retail Federation is the Voice of Retail Worldwide and they are holding Retail’s BIG SHOW in NYC this year. Here are some highlights to look for:
- Kofi Annan will be discussing retail’s role in building a prosperous society.
- Starbucks, Whole Food, Container Store CEOs talk conscious leadership.
- Erik Qualman, author of “Socialnomics” will be giving the Keynote speech Socialnomics – Transforming the way retailers do business in the new Social Mobile & Digital World.
- IBM will open the session by sharing its latest consumer research study on the new “Chief Executive Customer.”
We will be displaying some of our exciting new kiosks and customer applications:
- NextChoice’s Intelligent Self-service System for QSR and Deli
- Anhueser Busch Michelob ULTRA PGA Tour Facebook photo kiosk
- Hershey’s demo using NFC (Near Field Communications)
- Introducing Windows 8 functionality to enhance the user experience
- Gold’s Gym check-in kiosk
Who: RedDotNet Kiosks
When: January 13-16, 2013
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City
Booth: C301 on Level 1